- Realitalia 100% Interior Design Solutions in English, French, German and Italian
- Super-panoramic position at walking distance to the historical centre of Chianni, Tuscan medieval village
- Panoramic heated swimming pool and communal gardens
- Proper Management System in accordance with the Realitalia Management Concept
- Private gardens & terraces
- 40 minutes to Pisa airport
- 45 minutes to the Tuscan Riviera and the sea
Optional private SPA in some of the concept designs
**Please note the images shown can be from our show Home and/or our recently completed Properties**
Corbezzolo – Borgo in Chianni, Tuscany
Enjoy beautiful views towards the cultivated fields of this beautiful Val D’Era.
Corbezzolo, two bedroom, three bathroom semi-detached house over two floors overlooking the valley with its cultivated fields and Volterra, and with the additional benefit of a large cellar with natural light accessible from the reception area.
Private cover parking spaces are available as well as external private parking spaces (not included into the pricing guidelines).
Borgo in Chianni, Chianni – Tuscany
Your terrace on the Chianti Pisano.
Nestled high on a ridge overlooking the rolling Tuscan landscape is your future holiday home.
With Pisa airport just 30 minutes away along quiet country roads, Chianni is a pleasure to reach, yet remains largely undiscovered by tourists.
Once you arrive, you can dine alfresco with stunning valley views to Volterra, enjoy a dip in the pool or stroll to the village centre for coffee or some shopping.
The quality of material the owner occupier is selecting for this project is amazing, only the best is good enough.
In addition these are Realitalia Freehold Managed Properties and this can make a real difference to you as a future owner.
In Chianni tourist development has just started. Horse-riding and golf facilities are not far away by road, while tennis courts are within walking distance. Nearby a SPA/fitness with indoor swimming pool center is planned, to which homeowners can have preferential access.
Several excellent restaurants and a handful of charming local shops where you will soon be greeted by name have opened in past few years as well as a cosy hotel de charme in an old building on the central square of the Village.
Step by step the village is returning to its original splendour.
In addition if you feel like a relaxing day at the beach, you will find local sea temperatures are pleasant all year round.
For something a little warmer, why not luxuriate in the salt-rich volcanic waters of Casciana Terme, famous since the Middle Ages as marquess Matilde di Canossa’s favourite place to unwind.
The local Valdera area is known as the Chianti Pisano because of the many excellent wine producers to be found among its rolling hills, and you can follow the Strada del Vino that passes through the village to visit a few of them.
Chianni itself is a historical little tow, was founded by the Etrurians and the church, San Donato, dates back to 1275.
If you want to explore further afield, Florence, Pisa, Siena, Volterra, San Giminiano and Luca are all less than an hour away you could even pop over for lunch or dinner.
To discuss it further, please call us +44 (0)20 7851 4456 or write to us, we will contact you back.
Please note that:
1. We have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the Properties. These particulars do not form any part of an offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. All areas, measurements and distances are approximate (if square meters indications are supplied they normally refer to gross floor areas). All texts, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
3. Properties are delivered in accordance with the Standard Specifications. Fitting and furniture as well as the Realitalia Interior Design Solutions and the Realitalia Premium Specifications are not included in the prices shown, which are pricing guidelines.
4. The pricing guidelines are expressed in euros, do not include VAT or transaction costs, and do not include parking spaces and/or garages. All informations is subject to change at any time without notice.